Shared Health Foundation Graduate Role
Please send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline 10th June.
Come and join The Shared Health Foundation in reducing the impact of poverty inequalities in Greater Manchester. We are looking for a recently graduated person who is passionate about improving our communities and wants to learn. This is a brilliant opportunity to work alongside colleagues on a range of genuinely impactful projects. You will see first hand how to start new projects and programs, evaluate outcomes, build teams and bring change. SHF currently has a broad and eclectic program of work that stretches from ground level person and family support to strategic policy implementation. We are looking for the next talented and passionate person to come and join this adventure with us.
Day to day the role will involve:
- Being keen! Taking initiative! Having a compassionate heart!
- Supporting colleagues in attending meetings with other agencies and as you grow in confidence and ability doing more solo running.
- Writing up reports and presentations on active projects.
- Working with the healthy gems hub or homeless families team to support their work
- Working alongside the digital content team in planning and creating future content.
- Carryout some research either into new areas of potential work or to allow further thinking of current work SHF is involved with.
- And let’s be honest there is a bit of admin. Everyone has to do admin.
- Get on well with a wide range of people
- Willing to learn and to let others learn from you and your experience
- Decent IT skills- meaning you can use the internet, Microsoft office, social media, edit short video, connect a printer!
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- You can take initiative and work well together with others
- You can organise your time effectively!
- Be excited about having an opportunity to make a difference.
- Educated to degree level – or have life experience similar in nature.
Flexible working is encouraged. We want the right person so will make it work if that is you. We really love the unique contribution all our colleagues make and especially the diversity of our Manchester community, so if there is something you are proud of about you we will love you for it all the more, so please apply if you are any race, any background, any disability, any orientation. We are a group of people who are beautifully kind and hugely ambitious for justice.
Pay £21,000-£23,000 WTE. If you want to know more of what we are up to find us on twitter.